Friday, November 22, 2013
All too often I find myself wondering if it's safe to eat food. This cheese is covered in mold, but if it cut it off, perfect! Chocolate, same thing. But what about bread, yogurt, sour cream, ice cream...are these things even supposed to mold? I tend to err on the side of adventure, meaning that I scrape the nasty bits off and indulge. So far I have not died, though I have suffered illnesses of mysterious origin. My logic is that mold can't be all bad. The blue veins in blue cheese are mold, and I eat the heck out of those. Plus I saw a huge chunk of mold on my friend Nate's hotdog bun once, but before I could shout "No!" he'd eaten that entire half of the dog, and he didn't get too sick.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment